“A home is not a place, it’s a feel”
Ewen Realtors offers you the right home loan at a great rate. We will walk you through each step and provide you with all of the relevant information before you enter into a long-term repayment contract with a lending institution.
A home loan will bring you one step closer to buying your ideal home.
- Professional assistance: Before you apply for a home loan, we provide professional guidance that will answer all of your questions about home loans and provide you with standard tips.
- Instant loan: We understand the significance of a home loan. In every way, we understand our customers and value their dream and aspiration. We offer instant loans to help you get one closer to owning your dream home.
- Multiple offers: Ewen Realtors provide multiple offers regarding home loans with the top-most home loan finance companies of India.
- Availability: We are here to provide proper guidance to you with 24*7 service. We will answer all your home loan queries within 24 hours.
Factors To Calculate Home Loan Eligibility
It is important to evaluate your home loan eligibility before applying for one. It will help you know your chances of getting your home loan approved.
- Qualifying minimum age to apply [see table below]
- Net take-home salary
- CIBIL score of 650 or above
- Property type and services
- Tenure of home loan
- Remaining years of service
- The valid range of loan-to-value (60-90%)
Basic Criteria For Home Loan Eligibility
Here we have mentioned some basic criteria for home loan eligibility.
|Work experience for salaried person
|3 years and above
|Business stability for self-employed
|5 years and above
|Max loan on the property
|Up to 90%
|Max EMI as a percent of income
|Min CIBIL score
|Eligibility with co-applicant
|Up to 3 earning members may be added to get loan eligibility.
List Of Documents Needed
List of documents for both salaried and self-employed needed while availing for a home loan.
- Completely filled loan application form.
- Passport size photograph.
- Documents to prove your identity such as PAN card, Passport, Adhar card, Driving license, Voter ID, etc.
- Documents to prove your residency like water, electricity, telephone, gas cylinder bill, ration card, or any other government-issued to prove your residential address.
- Copy of bank account statement/passbook with entries of past 7 months.
- Proof of signature identification from the current banker.
- Copy of personal asset and liability statement
List of documents that are different for salaried and self-employed
|Proof of job stability
|Proof of business continuity
|TDS certificate of form 16 or copy of income tax return for last 2 fiscals.
|Photocopies of challans as proof of advance tax payment
|Employer’s original salary certificate / last three months’ salary tips
|Copies of the most recent three-month income tax return or assessment order
|If the salaried employee has changed jobs within the last year, copies of the offer and joining letter from the new company must be submitted.
Calculate EMI before taking a home loan. This will give you an idea so that you can evaluate EMI and compare interest rates with others.
The basic question which arises here is what is EMI?
EMI: Equated Monthly Installment
It is the amount that a borrower must pay to the lender each month as per the terms and conditions of a home loan
Benefits Of Home EMI Calculator
EMI calculator is an online tool that is easy to use for calculating EMI. The benefits of the calculator are as follows:
- Provide you with answers in seconds
- Saves time and energy from doing manual calculations
- Help you access how much will the loan EMI
- Makes loan planning easier for you
Top Home Loan finance companies in India
- PNB housing finance
- Lic housing finance
- Tata Capital